Fezi !

Just a Typical Hopeless Q8i

Monday, August 14, 2006

I DID IT FINALLY !

Salam !

First of all im sorry for not being posting for the last month or i don't know since when ;P ....
anyhow ! I DID IT ! FINALLY I GRADUATED !!
il 7amdlellah i graduated from the F high school after a loooong time of hard-working and my gpa was great il 7amdlellah i couldn't imagine that i can "gain" this gpa ! thank god !
i faced a really really big, HUGE ! problem after my graduation actually it was just a question: which hell i should go or apply for after my graduation ?
i was wondering and talking with my self " where ? " and i got an answer from (ME) : "yeah fezi i've found it ! when u was a little young and good boy u was thinking about being an engineer ? "
and i said yeah that's right lol ... and i though a lot about it and i asked my parents,relatives, and some friends about this thing and i figured i can not be ! Because i don't want to enter this college (Engineering college) and in the end i'll fail or somethin coz i can't do it ! and for many many other reasons !
so i found a much better solution is to apply to the CBA (College of business Administration) and i can find my self and my future there.
il 7amdlellah i applied there and i got accepted in the CBA :)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home